- Bachelors or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills
• 5-10 years of experience in relevant field
• Knowledge of ADP/Kronos preferred.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
• Payroll Certification preferred (CPP/FPC).
- Leads process improvement initiatives to improve efficiencies.
• Initiate payroll code review and simplification and on-going maintenance
• Conducts Payrollaudits to ensure best practice and policies are met and within the guidelines set by Internal Audit.
- Documents payrollaudit results and makes recommendations to leaders.
- Ensures payrollaudit procedures are in place and followed as directed by internal/external audit.
• Stays current on payroll system updates and enhancements.
- Provides and fulfills data requests for internal/external accounting auditors.
• Provides ad-hoc data and support as required.
• Updates department, garnishment, and direct deposit tables in the ADP system as needed.