A Global Company located in Monmouth County is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Provides International and Domestic payrollsupport across a large population of employee groups and locations.
- Maintains an ongoing effort to determine and maintain currency with payroll trends, legislated requirements and programs.
- Audits team member pay records, and reconcile totals by department, location, country, etc.
- Interprets pay policies (e.g. vacation, disability, workers compensation, withholding exemptions) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied correctly.
- Works with In Country Partners to Verify all Country Compliance and remains current with legal changes.
- Researches payroll issues and recommends resolution strategies that reflect historical precedent, contractual obligations, company philosophy, regulatory requirements, policy and other considerations.
- Leads cross-functional projects, keeping management up-to-date on progress and results.
- Serves as liaison to team members and with third-party providers to ensure payroll processing reflects company-specific pay policies.
- Impacts own and associated team effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and advice to less experienced team members.
- Manages PayrollLedger and interacts with treasury for all Payroll and Tax funding
- 5+ years of payrollexperience; Must have international payrollexperience
- Technical Understanding of ALL Payroll and Benefit Interfaces and working familiarity with PayrollReporting system. ( Preferably IBM Cognos)
- Celergo Payroll and Ultimate Software experience a Plus