Senior Patient Financial Services Manager
Your role as a Senior PFS Manager is vital in identifying opportunities with our partners, to ensure understanding of opportunities and align with providing services to better serve in these areas. Additionally, this role will coordinate the training unit within the Revenue Academy, and ensure timely training is provided, as well as adoption is in place. This role will also oversee the optimization of the solution within the Revenue Cycle space. This will be achieved via closely participating in the training roll out, the quality monitoring of the associates, as well as working very closely with the system architects. As a Senior PFS Manager you will be responsible for working directly with the business to ensure accurate, timely and thorough accounts receivable management is being delivered each and every day. As the client's dedicated contact you will strive to provide top-notch, professional communication to all levels from associate to C-suite and have the ability to creatively problem solve on a large scale.
Cerner RevCycle Jobs and Careers
Healthcare Financial Operations
About Healthcare Financial Operations
Revenue Cycle Management
Imagine being able to help patients save much-needed time, effort and expense. You can make that dream a reality with Cerner Revenue Cycle Management. Offering the entire spectrum of revenue cycle management software and services, we provide our clients with a full set of solutions.
About Revenue Cycle Management
- High School diploma, or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of patient financial services or health care revenue cycle department work experience
- At least 5 years of people management work experience
- Associate's degree in Revenue Cycle, Business Administration, Health Care or related field
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) certification