- Provide product demonstrations to potential partners
- Responding to requests for information or pricing and preparing sales proposals and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address prospective Partner requirements, assesses partners met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the Partner and the company.
- Define Partner KPIs and/or where Partner will derive the most value.
- Completes Project Scoping Documents and support the execution of the Project Plan for the Partner(s).
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the Partners’ different organizations. Adapts / define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with Alliance Mangers and operation resources to align solution design with Partners’ business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Coordinates with services delivery team to ensure the scoped solution is staffed and implemented according to the expectations set with the partner.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the entire sales process, and alerts the sales teams to potential risks of deal closure.
San Jose, CA
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 20 billion annual transactions supporting 30,000 websites and 4,500 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government and insurance.
- At least 10 year’s experience in cybersecurity, fraud, or payments risk. ATO, CNP, AVA, AVS, and MitM are familiar acronyms to you.
- Deep understanding of the OSI model, especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL.
- Deep understanding of authentication methodologies: 2FA/MFA, biometrics, and risk-based authentication.
- Deep understanding of the LAMP stack.
- General understanding of Security Frameworks.
- Analytics experience; math majors not required, but you should be comfortable doing data analysis and making policy recommendations that will be reviewed by internal and customer data scientists.
- Communication and reporting skills, Tableau experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Deep understating of SecurityRFPs
- Able to project technical credibility in a sales meeting
- Understand how to work with the salesperson as a team, with the salesperson as strategist/quarterback; Absorb pre-meeting background, and tailor meeting content appropriately
- Understand the partner’s or prospective partner’s business and product, and how TMX can fit in to provide enhancement
- Determine what the audience is really asking in a sales or technical presentation, and then answer credibly and succinctly
- Computer Science degree or related education
- Engineeringexperience a plus
- Travel at least 25%