The ideal candidate will find creative solutions to increase the capabilities and overall contributions of the Zendesk partner ecosystem through the Zendesk Partner program aligned to company goals and objectives. This role requires a change agent mentality with the ability to work cross-functionally and have excellent organizational and communication skills. You will report to the WW Director of Partner Programs and have the opportunity to work closely with the Zendesk executive staff, sales leadership, product management, operations, IT, enablement and marketing.
This role will lead and manage the Zendesk Partner program to drive revenue growth and partner capabilities with a focus on incremental partner business and partner delivered solutions and services.Specific duties include:
- Work with senior company leadership and cross functional teams to develop and design new initiatives for the partner program
- Own and execute recruitment and awareness initiatives for the Zendesk partner program to ensure continued partner growth and success
- Define and manage program governance and develop solutions and initiatives to drive continued partner ecosystem growth, skills and partner productivity
- Have the responsibility for the delivery and communication of product and program launches to partners, partner sales and direct sales teams
- Develop, execute and manage all partner pricing, incentives and promotional offerings
- Oversee projects and work cross functionally to optimize the partner portal to make doing business with Zendesk easy for partners
- Identify operational issues and deliver solutions to optimize and streamline the partner business with Zendesk
- Establish and report on critical partner program KPIs to facilitate growth, manage investment and ensure alignment to company priorities and objectives.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of prior work experience in partner programs and channel roles within the SaaS industry. Specific experience managing resale, referral, partner enablement and recruitment programs and initiatives is a must.
- Track record of driving performance and revenue growth managing partner programs that increase partner capabilities and contribution aligned to the strategic goals of the company
- Executive presence and communication skills including the ability to clearly convey complex information and partner value to the senior leadership team, functional managers and sales teams.
- Proven track record demonstrating initiative and ability to execute
- Ability to work cross-functionally and formalize processes to meet goals and objectives
- Process oriented approach to solve for gaps and ensure future scalability
- Strong analytical skills: interpret data, feedback and KPIs to accelerate business results
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred.