Reporting directly to the Director of Enterprise Marketing you will be joining a small, agile Enterprise marketing team of 3 including a Product Marketing Manager, an Enterprise Marketing Associate and a Manager of Enterprise Business Marketing (to be hired).
You’ll be part of a results oriented marketing team who thrives in a fast paced environment, supporting sales, strategic partnerships and products.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy to improve partner awareness of the edX brand and key company initiatives.
- Create marketing plans to support and enable new member partnerships.
- Develop and maintain marketing toolkits to enable partner marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the Partner Success team to deliver quarterly partner business reviews, including the creation of reports, presentations, and key messages.
- Develop and implement partner enablement tools to drive mutual business value of partnerships.
- Create content and identify communications vehicles to support the efforts of the Partner Success and content acquisition teams
- Including messaging, presentations, newsletters, in-person and virtual events, and announcements.
- Define partner marketing KPIs and implement regular reporting and analysis to track success.
- Act as the main interface between the Partner Success and Marketing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presence.
- A customer-focused mindset, innovative ideas, and a deep appreciation for edX’s mission
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization, with a capacity to relentlessly adjust as necessary to improve performance
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A track record of being highly collaborative
- Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment across diverse stakeholders
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Client facing, product marketing or program management experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with Higher Education
- International experience
- Bilingual or Multilingual
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways