Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages in sales cycle of key opportunities where Partners can add value and increase likelihood of our success in target accounts.
- Positions key OEM solutions in front of customers and drives sales cycle in conjunction with Account Executive (AE); drives sales cycle on own when no AE available.
- Provides business development to create and drive new opportunities for OEM solutions defined by Data Center Practice.
- Advises Partners on developing their sales, marketing, and pre-sales capabilities in line with Logicalis go-to-market strategy.
- Works with Sales to build and execute sales campaigns along with Logicalis marketing, product and vertical teams.
- Liaises with and motivates individuals at all levels of Partner relationship.
- Develops strong partnerships and nurtures positive business relationship with internal stakeholders and suppliers to clearly understand their business processes; short and long term business objectives; and strategic direction and goals while providing high level of ‘Customer Focus / Partner Focus’ attitude.
- Converts tactical and strategic business objectives of Logicalis and our OEM partners into actionable tasks/projects, delivering results that enables business to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for overall success and management of all aspects of assigned OEM and Distribution Partners, supplier performance management, supplier business reviews, category profiling, all with varying degrees of complexity; involved with team members and business partners at various levels to effectively deliver strategic recommendations and solutions.
- Provides ad-hoc support and “team” coverage of other areas or projects as needed to provide support to business.
- Accountable for coordinating resources and activities that provides regular communication and training to internal business partners.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equivalent combination accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- 10 years in a related field with the ability to manage multiple partnerships and Change Management process knowledge.
- 10 years of progressive experience working with OEM partnerships and strategy including VMware.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in highly competitive and changing marketplace.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of OEM Partners and senior management teams.
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, developing and managing OEM partner base.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of technology, good business acumen, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with partners and internal teams.
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment; excellent planning and time management skills.
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with minimal supervision.