At Esri, our partner executives are responsible for identifying, creating, and building relationships with strategic partners to collaboratively drive business for their organization and Esri in and across business sectors by promoting the adoption of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your partner management, business development, marketing, and enterprise sales experience to help grow business through our world class partner ecosystem. You will work closely with the partner team as well as other teams throughout Esri to help our most strategic partners take full advantage of their investment in our technology and market presence.
- Develop strategic partners. Identify and engage with new and existing key and major growth partners and to the Esri Partner Network Program.
- Collaborate with partners. Work with Esri business development and industry marketing leads to develop sales and marketing plans for partners. Assist, support, and drive business partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri's strategic goals and objectives.
- Drive opportunities. Actively seek sales and sales development opportunities with existing partners and systems integrators. Help align the needs of Esri sales teams with partners' offerings and capabilities to drive new or further existing sales goals. Leverage CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process.
- Deliver results. Engage select partners in crafting and executing go-to-market plans. Assist business partners in defining/refining/renewing/reviewing Esri-based solutions and offerings.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive Esri's partner network business goals and procedures internally and externally. Be a balanced advocate in support of both the partner and Esri's strategic and tactical goals, at scale. Attend key events to present on behalf of Esri; work to recruit new business partners as well as interact with partners already in our network to drive better customer outcomes.
- 10+ years of experience developing and managing business partners or technology vendor relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels and geographies including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Established experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Familiarity with Esri technology (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online) in support of partner campaigns across the lifecycle (planning, targeting, analysis, communications)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor's or master's in engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in one or more industry including government, electric, gas, water, telco utilities, healthcare, commercial, natural resources, AEC, or public safety
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across multiple disciplines