At Esri, our partner managers are responsible for identifying, creating, and building relationships with strategic business partners to collaboratively drive business for the partner and Esri in and across sectors by promoting the adoption of Esri's ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your partner management, business development, marketing, and enterprise sales experience to help grow business through our world-class partner ecosystem. You will work closely with the partner team as well as other teams throughout Esri to help our most strategic partners take full advantage of their investment in our technology and market presence.
- Develop parnters. Identify and engage with new and existing key and major growth partners.
- Collaborate with strategic partners. Work with business development and industry marketing leads to develop sales and marketing plans for partners. Assist, support, and drive business partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri's strategic goals and objectives.
- Drive opportunities. Actively seek sales and sales development opportunities with existing partners and systems integrators. Help align the needs of Esri sales teams with partners' offerings and capabilities to drive nnew or further existing sales goals. Leverage the CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process.
- Deliver results. Engage select partners in crafting and executing go-to-market plans. Assist business partners in defining, refining, renewing, and reviewing Esri-based solutions and offerings.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive the Esri Partner Network's business goals and procedures internally and externally. Be a balanced advocate in support of both the partner's and Esri's strategic and tactical goals, at scale. Attend key events to present on behalf of Esri, recruit new business partners, and interact with partners already in our network to drive better customer outcomes.
- 5+ years of sales, marketing, or technical experience in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) industry with demonstrated knowledge of the domain
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing business partners or technology vendor relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple organizational levels and geographies including international businesses
- Established experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor's or master's in engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Esri technology (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online) or other GIS technology
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across multiple disciplines