Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sr Partner Engineer, you’ll play a key role in leading technical discussions, product demonstrations, and educating all parties on the best way to utilize Revenue Intelligence. Gong’s Partner Engineers quickly discern the Partner’s true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs. You will lead the discussion with partners on how to access Gong data using our API and how to integrate with other software stacks. Key to better understanding the power of Revenue Intelligence, you will be installing Gong into partner’s environments for their internal use and setting up pilot environments with partners for their customers. This is a demanding role that requires a project-based and technical leadership mindset with the ability to listen to our partner’s functional and technical requirements and mapping them into business minded goals wrapped around Gong functionality.
- Execute technical consultation sessions with partners
- Support the Partner team with functional customization & configuration of Gong with partners
- Conduct technical overviews and knowledge transfer sessions to Partners.
- Maintain product expertise across the Gong product line, API’s, and 3rd party apps.
- Collaborate with partners and their customers in understanding their use cases of Gong.
- Work closely with partner’s technical and security teams to deploy Gong, and guide them in integrating with their internal systems.
- Understand partner’s requirements and communicate the business value of solving problems using Gong’s Revenue Intelligence solution
- Prepare pilots and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Gong’s solution
- Execute the delivery of solution demos for partners that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Gong teams as needed
- Craft content to show partners how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Distill and communicate partner needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Strong communication, presentation, people management, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at a senior level with ease.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and eloquent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- 7 years+ System and/or Solution Architecture experience.
- Previous Cloud, SaaS, and/or enterprise software experience.
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation and integration approaches
- Strong CRM experience or knowledge
- An ability to demo to win and quickly communicate complex ideas around a business case
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM and sales technology
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment