We are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Paralegal for our client?s corporate legal department.
- Assist attorneys, primarily the Deputy GC & Corporate Secretary, in providing timely legal services to clients on corporate, governance, securities, compliance, corporate secretarial, M&A, finance, and other legal issues. Clients include Corporate Reporting, Corporate Development, Finance, Strategy, Tax, Treasury, Compensation, Employee Benefits, Investor Relations, Communications, Audit, Security, othersupport functions, the Board of Directors, and senior management.
- Assemble and analyze information and documents in response to administrative, agency and other requests, and ensure deadlines are met.
- A minimum of ten years of paralegal experience at a law firm or in-house, with an emphasis on corporate affairs and transactions.
- Background in corporate affairs, corporate governance, Board-work, mergers and acquisitions, and contracts, with a general knowledge of corporate and securities law.
- Good working knowledge of Westlaw and EDGARpro.
- Experience with SEC & UCC filings