The impact you’ll make:
- Draft and revise commercial contracts, including procurement, customer/sales agreements, NDAs, and MSAs.
- Oversee and triage all incoming requests into the Legal Department by email, Slack and through the Legal Zendesk.
- Maintain and operate commercial contracting processes, filing systems, form agreements, and the Legal intranet.
- Assist with corporate matters such as preparing materials for board meetings, maintenance of minute books, and annual filings.
- Assist with data privacy compliance and program initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Legal team on ad hoc projects, legal research,
- Partner with the rest of the Legal team support to all aspects of the company’s business, and will have visibility into several departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering/Infosec, Finance and People Teams.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of work experience, with 4+ consecutive years of legal experience
- Experience with contracts review
- Strong organizational and communications skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent judgment and ability to work independently, and work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and MS Word, redlining legal documents
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 6 months of paid maternity leave/ 3 months of paid paternity leave
Valid through: 11/20/2020