Senior Paralegal - Acquisitions & Development - RT
Dallas, Texas 75270
- Responsible for the coordination and management of health care transaction diligence, from both the corporate and hospital levels, as well as maintenance of all closing documents from prior transactions.
- Coordinates the collection of diligence material as required from corporate departments and hospitals, as well as review of all materials prior to posting in relevant data rooms.
- Manages and organizes company-run data rooms on on-line data sites.
- Reviews legal entity structure, licensure documentation and requirements, and contracts.
- Familiarity with compliance policy, reporting, and documentation, as well as HIPAA regulations in document requirements is helpful.
- Coordinates the paralegal staff activities for the department.
- Some travel may be required to perform offsite document retrieval.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Associate’s Degree, Paralegal Certification, and 8-10 years of relevant M&A experiencerequired. Healthcareexperiencedesired.
2. Candidate must have experience managing divestitures. This includes standing up and maintaining data rooms. Multiple deals ongoing simultaneously.
3. Present Salary?
4. Salary Expectation?
5. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?