• Overseeing and mentoring the daily duties of a group of virtual advertising professionals
• manipulate a couple of client percent, display, and social media advertising and marketingcampaigns across various engines like google (Google, Bing/Yahoo) and social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• help with campaign method development, including notion improvement
• Meet with clients to determine their seek advertising objectives and dreams, for percent, show, Remarketing and Social advertising campaigns.
• Optimize, studies, reporting and billing for campaigns on a ordinary foundation
• offer analysis for campaigns from Google Analytics
• work on unique projects as had to aid the digital group
• live on top of industry trends and excellent practices with an information of ways they may be applied to campaigns
• Be a team player, who enjoys a quick-paced, amusing family environment!
- Three years plus experience using Google Ad Words, Bing, and Yahoo and Social Mediacampaign management platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Three years plus of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management
- Three years plus experienceworking closely with clients understanding their advertising and business goals and developing needs based digital strategies
- Experience supervising or managing a team of digitalmarketing professionals is a plus
- Solid knowledge of implementing tracking tags, third-party management tools, and publisher UIs
- Attention to detail is a must
- Interest in new technologies and the desire to expand skill set
- Bachelor's degree in marketing related fields
- Solid data analysis experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Acquisio or otherreporting software a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- paid social media: 3 years
- digital advertising campaign management: 3 years
- PPC: 3 years