- You will own programmatic media strategy, media planning and measurement (NAMER to start and then potentially APAC and EMEA)
- You will manage programmatic display advertising campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- You will dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- You will also build programmatic performance media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms, and be on top of programmatic trends, acting as a subject matter expert
- Grow APAC display opportunity by bringing on an APAC agency and manage day to day responsibilities of the agency
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Project manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives. Can build out internal procedures, policies and tutorials as needed
- You will have the opportunity to mentor and guide other Channel Managers with best practices, new learnings, and analytical rigor
- You will manage 1 direct report
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years of experience in performance paid media or marketing industries
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently