Senior Packaging Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Must have 10 years of Packaging, with expertise in Injection molding.
· Innovate and develop new and improved molded plastic packages.
· Work closely with package design firms and molded plastic suppliers.
· Plan and direct project activities, trials, and discussions with raw material suppliers.
· Provide internal project updates and manage project timelines and expectations.
· Perform package, production molds, suppliers and converting process validations.
· Create & edit package and part specifications.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineeringrequired; degree preference in Packaging.
· Minimum of 10 years molded plastics experience from design through commercialization required. Experience should include one or more of the following: familiar working with outside package design firms, knowledge of molded plasticqualifications, product and process validation, developing new package concepts and optimizing of existing products.
· Formal training in molded plastics and package design using current design software is highly
· Must have the desire and ability to work independently, be self-directed and resourceful within the molded plastics industry.
· Travel of up to 25% will be required, including international travel.