Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people invest and build wealth. From saving for retirement to budgeting, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
Stash is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will join our Organic Growth Marketing team responsible for subscriber growth. In this role you’ll drive strategy and execution of our audience segmentation strategy, working cross-functionally with marketing, brand, product, and data.
What you'll do:
- Support paid media with audience insights and targeting recommendations. Ensure these are actionable through coordination with product, data, and engineering.
- Create the customer data strategy for team to execute best in class pre-subscriber experience including user journey mapping, data collection and storage, and vendor management.
- Own personalization and segmentation framework for our pre-subscriber strategy to drive conversion.
- Own non-core funnel onboarding paths. Liaise across the organization with brokerage operations, customer experience, product, data, and engineering to understand these paths, advocate for changes to unlock subscriber growth, and execute on in-product and messaging streams
- Own exploration of new engagement and messaging channels, including SMS and outbound phone program
- Unlock larger networks of growth for Stash, including for example teachers, military, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 6-8 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Data-driven marketer; data proficiency
- Problem-solver, proven ability to advocate, make changes, and influence cross-functionally
- Receptive to feedback
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Working closely with product teams preferred
- Experience in organic & paid marketing preferred
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)