$100K — $150K *
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Improve Customer Service Experience by interfacing directly with the markets to manage any order exceptions proactively.
Senior Order Fulfillment Manager will be a single point of contact per market and will be resolving constraints, blocks, escalations.
You are responsible for
- Managing market order exceptions including providing updates on extended lead times or order exceptions
- Interfacing with the market on large deals and being accountable for ensuring execution of large deals
- Maximizing revenue by interfacing with S&OE leads for businesses
- Being Escalation point for the markets and providing ongoing updates to the business
- Promoting continuous improvements and standardization across the entire supply chain
You are a part of
Supply Chain Medical Devices organization. This position holder will be reporting to Customer Delivery Leader.
Senior Order Fulfillment Manager could be based in Cambridge, MA, Murrysville, PA, or work from home.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips as the Medical Devices organization is expanding.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
• End to End knowledge of Supply Chain process
• 7 + years of Stakeholder Management experience
• Strong Analytical background
• Practical experience with SAP and Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
• Ability to multitask and set priorities
• Business acumen
• Ability to work effectively within cross-functional team environment
• Daily Management Skills
Valid through: 5/5/2021
$100K — $150K
34 days ago
$150K — $200K
34 days ago
$200K — $250K
2 days ago