Responsibilities may include:
• Create and manage an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements) for one or more engagements.• Monitor and report progress/changes against the plan.• Drive implementation by motivating and directing the project team, a team which may include cross functional departments, third-party vendors, partners, and the client.• Act as primary interface with the client regarding deliverables, changes, and sign-off on status and requirements.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for new business.• Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections.• Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate requirements.• These positions may require 30-50% travel to customer sites. Candidates can live anywhere in the United States and travel to client locations as required. Easy access to a major airport is preferred.
• Typically holds a BS Degree and has or is in the process of obtaining PMI Certification.• Extensive Oracle eBusiness Suite implementation experience (8+ years). Oracle Cloud experience a plus.• Prior project managementexperience exhibiting ability to follow solid project management principles
• Program Management skills and experience Bid and Proposal development experience is a plus• Strong interpersonal skills to deal with company, customers, and vendors• Experience with Oracle R12 and Oracle Cloud applications is desired.
• Must be comfortable in matrix management environments and work effectively with others in managing complex projects• Experience managing offshore project resources and teams• Must have proven track record of successfully leading teams of consultants through entire project life cycle process• Expertise with Oracle AIM methodology• Demonstrated ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and skills• Willing to travel.