The Senior Oracle Finance/Projects Programmer Analyst is primarily responsible for the analysis, design, development, and maintenance of the Finance & Projects modules within the Oracle ERP software suite. Modules included in Finance are AP, GL, AR, Fixed Assets, Project Acct, Cash Mgmt, Adv. Collections and EBTax, The position of Senior Oracle Finance/Projects Programmer Analyst will lead and mentor group of developers with end-to-end responsibilities for developing and maintaining a scalable solution while adhering to best practices. This candidate must possess high level of communication skills as they will be expected to interact with both business and technical resources.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze business needs, Create Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Create BR100’s.
- Support, maintains and enhances existing applications built on Oracle Technologies.
- Performs design activities that requires extensive research and analysis.
- Participates in architecture development and implementation.
- Serves as tech lead for Oracle projects.
- Lead team of varying skill sets through conceptual and detailed designs for complex development projects.
- Mentoring and guiding otherdevelopers in the progression and development of their technical skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelordegree and 8+ years of experience with ERP systems with a preference in Oracle EBS
- 6 - 8+ years of software development experience in object oriented development and design (OOA & OOD)
- Strong experience developing and designing with Java, C#, or other equivalent language(s)
- Strong experience modifying and creating Oracle Forms, WebADI, Oracle Workflows, Data Loaders
- Strong PL/SQL coding skills
- Exposure / experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) tool
- Experience in development of Application Development Framework (ADF) is preferable
- Working knowledge on developing UNIX shell scripting
- A working knowledge of development methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, etc
- Previous experience in large scale Oracle EBS implementation projects
- Good knowledge of business events as they relate to Oracle Workflow
- Experience in the development of Oracle web services
- Technical functional knowledge in Oracle Financials and Oracle Project Accounting
- Technical functional knowledge in Oracle SCM and Ent Asset Mgmt a plus
- Hands on experience in developing RICEW enhancements (BI Publisher reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), and Oracle Forms)