Oracle EBS Sr. IT Business Analystprovides day to day support to business users for the Oracle Financial modules. The senior BA Collaborates with the business and IT stakeholders to define requirements for application development. The senior BA plays a critical role in faciliating business process discussions, redesigning to solve inefficiences, laying the foundation for application support, upgrades, patching and enhancement planning. The senior BA interviews subject matter experts to learn about current and desired future state processes, identifying how technology should support those processes. They create artifacts (use cases) to capture requirements, assumptions, and alternative paths, from which design plans are developed. This role interacts directly with business users, vendors, development and support teams to identify gaps and provide innovative solutions/workarounds in response to business requirements. In addition, the senior BA collaborates on detailed designs and test plans, ensuring traceability from business goals to requirements definition to production delivery.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide day to day support of the Oracle R12/11i Financials including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
- Responsible for managing projects focused on Oracle EBS migrations, implementations, global rollouts and upgrades.
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams.
- Must be able to produce detailed system/business requirements specifications, complex data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using AIM methodology.
- Work with onsite/offshore development teams to validate Technical Design.
- Lead and/or perform system integration testing and/or user acceptance testing and provide the functional support to users.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or Accounting. Or equivalent work experience. Master’s Degree preferred’
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle EBS R12 Applications within an IT department - specifically Procure to Pay and Order to cash areas.