- Serve as second and third level support for internal ERP system issues, specifically Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Create Service Requests, troubleshoot and coordinate resolution with 3rd party providers like Oracle.
- Implement configurations and support business processes in Oracle Fusion application modules.
- Ensure users are kept informed of issue status and the support issue is maintained in Transplace systems.
- Track support issues to develop targeted instructional material to reduce support requests and improve usability.
- Interact with key business users of the ERP to assess their use of the product and provide suggestions on improved business processes where appropriate.
- Work with members of the team as well as vendor-provided support and training to implement off-the-shelf solutions where practical.
- Monitor roll out of new features and modules in the ERP and develop the appropriate method of training, including in-person, recorded and digital content, to help ensure a successful implementation.
- Regression testing of new versions of application/software
- Create change requests for all set up or configuration alterations
- Scope and gather requirements for new functionality requests
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science, Information Technology or Accounting/Finance
- 3-5 years of experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud or R12
- Experience in all financial cloud modules
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- SLA (Sub-ledger Accounting)
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Reporting tools
- OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence)
- Knowledge in both functional use of the applications as well as the setup and configuration of the modules.
- Oracle certification is a plus.
- Experience in full life-cycle project including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing.
- Familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures of Oracle ERP.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud applications (HR, Payroll, Procurement).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving & highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly self-motivated, directed, proactive, and well organized.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating across all levels of an organization.
Bachelor of Science or better in Computer Science or related field.