We are looking for Senior Oracle EBS? R12? Developer or our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Senior Oracle EBS? R12? Developer
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ?8+ years of experience in implementation, development of Oracle EBS R12 mainly in business
- processes like Accounting, P2P (Procure to Pay), OTC (Order to Cash).?
- Strong experience in PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, Oracle Workflow, Unix Shell scripting.
- Expertise in object oriented programming language (e.g. Java ) and the eagerness to learn more
- Good understanding of integration with third party applications like Coupa, Workday,Expensify, Concur using middlewaretechnologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to handle complex process and technology issues
- Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills and able to work in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Shown history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of engineering best practices
- Experience working with ERP platforms and integration at scale
- Adaptability to new technologies, fast learner and high bandwidth communicator
- Experience in database performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Individual here is expected to have broader advanced EBS technical skill sets along with Java/WebADI & Complex integrations with cloud systems.
- Development of Oracle EBS R12 mainly in business processes like Accounting, P2P (Procure to Pay), OTC (Order to Cash).
- Enhance the products in FinTech portfolio and provide exceptional support of your products.
- In addition to creating products, we also buy and implement 3rd party software (both cloud and on-premise solutions such as Coupa, Oracle, Expensify, Origami RMIS, etc) in order to meet our business needs.
- You will develop integrations between these products as part of the implementation.
- Work closely with US and International finance business users in Amsterdam and Singapore to provide superb day-to- day application support.
- Partner with our business users and troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions as needed.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- At least 2 years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of any of the business systems such as Oracle, Netsuite, Workdayfinancials, or something similar.
- Alternately, a masterdegree in Computer Science or Information Technology if you dont have the experience.
- Depth in one or more domains such as Finance, Payments, Accounting, Procurement, or similar domains.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Attention to detail and excellent personal organizational skills and able to work in fastpaced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated history of successful problem solving with deep sense of ownership.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT, Subversion, CVS. Adaptability to new technologies, fast learner.