Job Summary:The Senior Oracle EBS Order Management Developer is a key technical member of the Oracle team. Responsible for the development of technical specifications, design, code, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Application components. This position is responsible for creating or customizing Oracle reports, forms, workflows, application extensions, and PL/SQL procedures. This position is also responsible for developing and customizing interfaces for Oracle EBS Applications. The individual will provide business analysis, have superior technical skills, and have the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle reports and forms to meet functional business requirements.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle workflows to meet company business processes.
- Design, develop, and test custom extensions (e.g. packages, functions, procedures, and triggers), and APIs.
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support daily operations in Oracle Applications.
- Develop personalizations for Oracle forms and OA Framework forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Oracle EBS R12.
- Experiencewith Oracle EBS modules -
- Order Management
- Agile (shipping software)
- Order Management processes and workflows
- Oracle EBS architecture and knowledge of all related modules
- Picking and Shipping
- Returns and Standard Credits
- Integration experience with Inventory and Purchasing modules
- Experience in large transactions volume and custom development
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder and Workflow Builder.
- Understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and underlying data structures and relationships.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table structures.
- Ability to work with Oracle Support (i.e., open and manage SRs).
- Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) knowledge.
- BI Publisher knowledge and experience desirable.
- Java skills.
Requisition Number 52165