Description POSITION PROFILE
The Sr. Analyst, Oracle Customer Admin functional IT (ERP) is an advanced professional role that provides support for the end user community as the key subject matter expert in the assigned area. Typically manages/leads medium sized projects working closely with rest of IT to deliver. The Sr Analyst works under the general direction of the Manager/Sr Manager, Functional Area and has specific application area assigned.The Senior Analyst will work closely with the business/process teams and the rest of IT to deliver medium to large scale enhancement projects. Primary responsibility will be to work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new application projects, analyze business problems and document solutions that match the business requirements and validate technical solutions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Oracle Service contracts, Oracle Billing, Oracle Install Base, Oracle Meter Modules.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform functional analysis, gap identification and requirements definition for changes requested.
- To provide functional/application expertise within the assigned function including conducting in depth quality reviews on design and testing.
- To coordinate cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
- To troubleshoot and diagnose complex business problems and recommend solutions.
- Delivery -- gather business requirements, document As-Is & To-Be process flows, gap analysis, estimate work, review functional designs, review test plans, prepare trace-ability matrix, coordinate business testing, review test results, and monitor/manage defects to closure.
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into MD050/CV040 Techno-Functional Requirement Documents.
- Participate in decision making process involving selection of alternatives.
- Function as a technical data mining expert utilizing SQL with base table knowledge and refined query abilities utilizing Oracle database query tools such as SQL.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements, SOX and operational controls.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information technology or related field.
- Min of 5 years of experience in Information technology andsignificant depth of knowledge in ERP and development methodologies
- Requires background in Oracle Service Contracts, Billing , Install Base (IB), Meters
- Requires deep understanding of Oracle (R12) applications
- Requires experience in writing functional specification and configuration document MD50/CV40/BR100 etc.