$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us.
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent.
• Develop, test, and ensure quality, production and the use of the latest versions; Oracle11c/12c.
• Follow up and control the performance and status of a specific IT element.
• Oversee routine tests and analyses of a specific IT element.
• Apply security correctives as needed.
• Use software tools and material to diagnose and solve issues/outages.
• Resolve problems in compliance with the established procedures.
• Use standard tools and procedures to carry out the established service deliveries and maintenance tasks.
• Carry out server activities that can be planned (installations, updates, etc.).
• Respond to clients' requests based on contractual conditions.
• Follow Chorus ITIL processes for managing incidents, questions and requests for changes.
• Ensure the development and update of procedures and documentation.
• Implement solutions, modifications and installations, and perform maintenance.
• Senior Oracle DBA/Developer with expertize in performance tuning and Oracle Grid Infrastructure (GI) and RAC administration; experience using Dataguard, ASM, Goldengate.
• Experience in Oracle Grid Infrastructure and RAC database upgrade from 11.2 version to 12.2 version, cross-platform database migration using transportable tablespaces.
• Have knowledge and practical experience with Exadata.
• Good knowledge of major OS - Microsoft, UNIX (AIX, Solaris et Linux) in the most recent versions.
• Control and demonstrate practical experience Oracle11c/12c in High Availability (RAC and Dataguard).
• Control and demonstrate practical experience OEM12c.
• Control MySQL.
• Need excellent skills in problem analysis and problem resolution.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Client focused mindset.
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Self-reliance, creativity and proactivity.
• Able to work on a high challenging and changing environments.
Experience and Education:
• More than 5 years experience in related functions.
• Education: College/Bachelor in related discipline- IT and Computer Science, additional certificates an asset.
Valid Through: 2019-11-15