The Senior Oracle Cloud Executive manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture’s value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years’ in Hands-on-Delivery of Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Minimum of 10 years’ Client Relationship Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' of Sales/Business Development
- Advanced knowledge of the marketplace and delivery of one of more of Accenture’s Oracle service areas, (Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, Paas, IaaS, SaaS, CX, SCM & Financials)
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the Oracle EBS Applications (Oracle CRM, Oracle Financials, Oracles HRMS, Oracle Logistics, Oracle Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Management and Oracle Warehouse Management Systems)
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred