World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for an Oracle EBS Analyst on the Order Management, Purchasing, and Planning (OMPP) team in St. Louis, MO. WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. There are no skill silos here! Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.
- Work with business, and cross-functional IT Teams to understand WWT's supply chain processes (specifically order management, purchasing, and planning)
- Assess, and analyze business requirements, and write functional documentation.
- Work on Fit-Gap analysis, suggest ways to accommodate business requirements using standard oracle functionality as much as possible.
- Work with others in the team to finalize custom objects required to achieve the desired functionality.
- Work with the others in the team to develop technical specifications for the custom objects.
- Develop test strategy, test plan, and test cases for testing Oracle EBS, and custom functionality.
- Write SQL queries to analyze data when necessary.
- Review custom code and or log files to debug issues.
- Work on system configuration and setup on Order Management, Purchasing and Pricing modules.
- Work on production support, enhancements, and implementation projects to support WWT business operations.
- Participate in following agile methodology along with the rest of the team.
- Strong experience (10+ Years of experience) with Oracle EBS (including R12 version) and specifically Order Management, Purchasing and Pricing. (Knowledge of Planning is a big plus!)
- Experience/Knowledge of SOA and Integration touch points in between various applications in a complex technical environment.
- Ability to review SQL and PL/SQL code to identify the issue.
- Ability to write complex SQL on day to day basis, for data mining, reporting, analysis and other purposes.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes, and specifically Order Management, Purchasing, and Planning processes.
- Experience and or knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP is a big plus.
- Ability to lead requirement discussions, brain-storming, and design discussions.
- Ability to work and collaborate with business, and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Experience and or knowledge of Agile Methodology is a big plus.
- Good documentation, and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills.