They will partner with engineering and proposal/program management to capture functional requirements, translate requirements into program environment planning and execution plans, and manage changes in scope and function of the development and collaborative environments over the lifecycle of the program. Responsibilities include oversight and monitoring of cost, schedules, and performance of IT tasks, which will include task planning and scheduling, earned value reporting and variance analysis. You will use your strong background in supporting Proposals/Programs through your experience in Project Management, Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Control Account Manager (CAM) methodologies. The candidate will work closely across multi-functional teams comprised of Engineering, Security, Manufacturing, Integrated Supply Chain management as well as senior Program and IT leadership on program status and will require influence across multiple Functional Areas.
Based in Fort Wayne, IN, this position may require the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally. Capped relocation is available to the selected applicants if they are eligible per Company policy. Budget amount will be discussed at the appropriate stage of the selection process.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively participate in pre-proposal and proposal process by strategizing with IPT/CPT, deciphering IT requirements in Statement of Work (SOW) and providing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for future business opportunities and pursuits.
- Work in an Integrated Product Team/Cross Product Team (IPT/CPT) environment, ensuring effective IT support of program, from start-up to sustainment, in alignment with program cost and schedule performance goals.
- Daily tasking and oversight of the team that provides the design and operation of the software development, software integration, software/system requirements, and continuous access of the IT environment.
- Fill the role as the Control Account Manager (CAM) for the IT budget including oversight and monitoring of costs, schedules, and performance of IT tasks. Manage and direct the daily execution of the contract's IT requirements to assure performance goals are met.
- Formally identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate IT related risk and dependencies throughout the proposal/program lifecycle.
- Lead IT and Program related projects through development and implementation utilizing project planning, team building, recurring task management, and formal presentations to leadership through completion.
- Support preparation and/or presentation of weekly/monthly program reviews, Proposal Bid Reviews, EAC, AOP, and Capital Planning.
- Support IPDS Gate reviews as applicable, including Independent Reviews.
- An active US DOD Secret clearance is required.
- 6+ years' overall Information Technology and/or Software/Systems Engineering experience
- Project Management such as Risk & Opportunity management, CAM, and performance tracking/management
- Professional exposure to EVMS (Earned Value Management System or similar budget tracking system
- Experience in facilitating and responding to Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Skilled in proposal preparation, IT and Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation and technical documentation related to the Statement of Work (SOW)
- High level working knowledge of Software development (Agile/Scrum), Systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle
- Active Top Secret DOD Clearance highly desired.
- Experience with the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Effective presence and influential leadership capability with the ability to interact with senior levels of leadership – including customer, Raytheon teammates, and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written). Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver executive style presentations
- Working experience within Software and/or Systems Engineering
- Experience working in a program and/or engineering environment. Previous Global Program support desired
- Demonstrated experience in Business Case Analysis and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Through strong organization skills, demonstrate solid problem solving skills in anticipating and analyzing needs as well as quickly identifying solutions
- Knowledgeable of Contracts, SOWs, BOEs, IT and Engineering (SW & Systems) Processes and Practices.
- Working knowledge of software development, systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle.
- PMP and/or PMX Certification
- BS/BA or advanced degree in related field (such as Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering)