Req Id: 118299
As a Senior or Principal Engineer within the Technology Development Engineering Group at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for developing innovative technology and materials solutions to close critical gaps. For this position, it is essential you have the ability to lead a development project including both internal and external resources. You must have a complete understanding of the fundamental device mechanisms and interaction with materials physics. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead technical investigation of materials systems devices below 20 nm physical thickness.
• Lead and coordinate a cross-functional team consisting of process engineers, process integration engineers, electrical characterization engineers, materials analysts, etc.
• Module development including vehicle selection to meet performance metrics for contact resistance.
• Lead and coordinate demo activities with external companies as required.
• Coordinate experimental design and analysis of candidate process sequences and materials/methods.
• Proficient experience with process ownership and module development is required.
• Expertise in fundamental physics of device operation including charge transport concepts.
• Strong knowledge of films conductivity challenges and potential solutions including contact to such films.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
• Experience working as a cross-functional team member.
• Experience with project management that has included successful interface with external groups.
• Skilled at DOE creation and evaluation.
A PhD in Materials Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar fields. Other background may be considered in light of experience specific to this job.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-CC2 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Engineering, Science