$80K — $100K *
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
What You’ll Bring:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Finance related field
• In depth experience supporting Options as an asset class from a post trade perspective
• At least 5+ years of experience in post trade activities related to Options e.g. position management; valuation; PNL calculation and reporting.
• Good business analysis skills that aids defining requirements
• Experience conducting data analysis on large amounts of data
• Strong analytical & debugging skills to uncover new insights or patterns from firm’s historical trade data.
• Self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Valid through: 11/12/2021