As a Project Manager, you can expect to:
- Multi-task – You will spend 90% of your time leading and managing projects, and about 10% of your time on Business Development.
- Take Ownership – You will manage, direct and oversee all aspects of your projects. You will be monitoring and maintaining client and internal project schedules and engaging in regular status meetings.
- Be a Leader – You will motivate your team to find successful solutions. You will work withinternal leadership to help drive best practices.
- Be Challenged – Your job is never done as a Project Manager. You will be assisting Insight leaders in business development activities, help drive best practices, standards and methodology and present Insight’s Project Management capabilities to prospective clients and respond to RFP’s all in a single day’s work.
What we are looking for:
- Combination of 5-7 years of education and IT services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas including networking, storage, infrastructure lifecycle services and enterprise systems.
- Cloud experience highly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMI) certification is required within 6 months of placement in Project Manager role. Active PMI membership is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint.
Requisition Number: 70881