Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Human Resources Responsibilities: Ensure the following items are completed and submitted on a timely basis: New Hire Paperwork, Payroll Change forms (terminations, warnings, raises, etc.), Employee Reviews/Counseling, Attendance Cards, Policy and Procedures Review and recruitment.
- Contract Responsibilities: Understand and up-date the "Scope of Work", Maintain Good Vendor Relationships, Maintain/Monitor Contracts, Comply with all contractual requirements; customer survey, TMG Best Practices, etc. quarterly reviews, Scope of Work, Staffing Benchmark, etc.
- Training Responsibilities: Insure the following items are in-place and being conducted: TMG training schedule/specialty training, Cross training.
- Payroll Responsibilities: Review and approve weekly payroll. Submit forms to HR on a timely basis.
- Operational Requirements: Establish and implement standard procedures for site operations. Create Operations & Process Manual to include workflow diagrams. Ensure proper management coverage is available at all times. Monitor operations for efficiency and quality of service. Manage equipment on client's behalf when in scope of work. Monitor account(s) activities to ensure compliance with TMG standard operating procedures. Conduct and document monthly management and employee meetings, respond to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Planning & Organization: Allocate resources on critical needs; define plans and actions consistent with business needs; organize initiatives to achieve results and critical timelines. Maintain Site Essential Documents; i.e. Operations Manual, User's Guide, etc.
- Report Responsibilities: Ensure the following items are being met. Prepare update for all sites according to established schedule, monthly reports on or before the 10th of every month, account reviews (semi-annual and annually), customer surveys.
- Customer/Relations Responsibilities: Maintain the appropriate level of client contact to include client interaction with primary focus of achieving and surpassing client service goals, semi-annual & annual reviews.
- Billing/Budget Responsibilities: Ensure all billing information is received by TMG billing personnel on or beforedates in attached timeline along with monitoring financial performance, maintain budget compliance.
- Quality Improvement/Goals: Maintain total quality focus to exceed client expectations and ensure service levels are clearly understood and identify any Quality Improvements.
- Communications: Build commitment/leadership establish an atmosphere of trust and support; set a model for employees that reflects the highest ethics, integrity, and standards of excellence. Maintain working relationships with client representative including identifying needs analysis, handling criticism and informing of progress.
- Judgment & decision-making: make a sound and logical decision without unnecessary delay and prove to be correct and effective.
- Minimum five years managerial experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or 7 -10 years related industry experience.
- Leadership: ability to lead people and get results.
- Planning: ability to forecast necessary changes in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to Company values.
- Willingness to travel to other locations as necessary.