Lead and oversee ESL/Aseptic manufacturing operations duties and activities for the Winchester, Virginia Facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the Winchester, Virginia ESL/Aseptic operations.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Develop long-range operational goals and objectives that incorporate solid continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identifies manufacturing processes or procedures that could benefit from process improvement and/or efficiency optimization, and approves the implementation of changes.
- Develops a manufacturing plan and production schedule that increases profit while reducing overhead.
- Establishes quality and safety standards
- Tracks organizational performance with incorporation of solid well defined and communicated KPI's.
- Provide leadership in mentoring and developing team members.
- Recommends policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Champion the implementation of SAP and implement the appropriate organizational enhancements to insure a smooth transition
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and 10 or more years of experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical and Creative thinking skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Management
- Planning skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Solid Business acumen