• Ranked 63 in Fortune 500
• Competitive Fortune 100, industry matched salaries and yearly merit increase
• Computerworld Top 50 Best Places to Work in IT since 2009
• Named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” since 2010
• 106 HCA hospitals are on The Joint Commission’s list of top performers on key quality measures
Senior Counsel will assist Legal Operations VP and Managing Counsel with day-to-day legal activities related to facilities and physician affiliates, and coordination with other corporate departments that require input from, and integration with, the operations section of the legal department. The Sr Counsel will report to the Managing Operations Counsel on projects as assigned, in areas including:
• Contract review, approval and management;
• Identifying legal risks and developing proactive compliance recommendations;
• Development of communications related to significant legal issues;
• Assistance in legal evaluation and deployment of corporate strategic initiatives.
• JD from accredited law school and 10+ year’s legal experience.
• Subject-matter expert on healthcare regulatory compliance and risk management issues,
• Admission to the Tennessee bar
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 10+ years’ experience
Job Code: 10201-21711