Located in Oakland's Jack London Square, A3Ventures is the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA. We anticipate needs and shape innovations to help people make sense of our rapidly changing world.
As the Senior Operations and Strategy Lead for GIG Car Share, the first one-way car share service in the Bay Area, you will work with the Head of Operations to develop and implement the strategy for the call center and fleet operations.
* Performs financial evaluations on operations / products and develops/implements financial strategies covering a wide range of issues affecting business unit decision, profits and financial strength. Determines possible implications on various divisions/ departments and makes recommendations as needed.
* Reviews and provides recommendations on the business unit's operational / product / financialreports. Interprets the contents for management, alerts them to significant issues and / or opportunity trends.
* Based on findings of identified trends and analysis conducted, participates in the
development of division's business plan in support of corporate objectives.
* Reviews the tracking and reporting methodologies and recommends better ways to track and trend collected data to provide management with more meaningful ways to review the data.
* Reports on key metrics and provides recommendations to improve the division's efficiency and increase profitability.
* Collaborate with call center and fleet leaders to test and rapidly scale new processes, tools and business initiatives.
* Work with Marketing, Technology and New Market Development teams on various cross-functional projects.
* Strong mathematical skills needed
* Advanced analytical skills to effectively identify problems and develop solutions
* Advanced organizational skills
* Has strong business writing skills
* Project management experience skills to accurately complete detail data assignments, understand and interpret broad operational / product / financial concepts and their application to the business unit and AAA
* Proficient in the use and development of operational / product / financial concepts as they apply to business unit, GIG Car Share and A3Ventures
* Advanced interpersonal and inter-departmental skills
* Advanced understanding of GIG Car Share's business strategy
* Strong understanding of the use and development of operational models and other related reporting software (preferred)
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
*Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred
* 5+ years experience conducting financial and/or business analysis. Strong financial modeling skills preferred
* 3+ years of P&L management experiencepreferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills