Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze, and report data from various internal systems and evaluate external economic conditions to assist in the development and evaluation of the sales forecast and budget.
- Evaluate sales trends, records and performance against sales quotas in order to drive efficiency in our sales process and business operations
- Research and develop predictive analytics for continuous optimization of customer conversion rates based on structured and unstructured historical data and partner feeds
- Have a strong perspective on both the evolution and future direction of the technology industry as well as be a great communicator and innovator who is highly self-motivated.
- A strategic thinker and planner, able to improve internal processes and working practices between sales, presales, services, product, legal and finance to drive greater business agility.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong knowledge of SFDC
- Expert level knowledge of Excel is required
- Product management, development and system analyst experiencedesired
- 5+ years of experience in complicated analysis such as forecasting and regression is required
- 5+ years of experience in driving a sales process for a technology company as well as proven ability in refining and improving the end to end sales process
- 5+ years of experience working for a company that sells products and/or services B2B is required
- A solution sales oriented individual who has an excellent balance of commercial/business, consultative solution sales, technical, and industry knowledge.