The Operations Fraud team is currently looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to help perform analytical reviews studying current and long-range model performance of the enterprise, proposing solutions to any problems that arise, and communicating such issues at senior management levels throughout the enterprise.
* Conduct Performance Monitoring and testing for all currently validated models within the Fraud Department, ensuring that there are sufficient internal controls to promote an effective control environment and prioritizing focus toward areas identified as having the highest levels of risk to the company.
● Aid in the implementation and testing of the Risk and Control Self Assessment process
● Assists in fulfilling external regulatory and internal audit requests related to Fraud Operations. Assists Fraud Operations management in implementing solutions to address examination findings
● Ensure the Fraud Operations models and metrics are in line with current industry best practices and is both efficient and effective in terms of current regulatory governance and internal guidelines.
● Provide support to the Fraud Operations Senior Manager and other unit management as requested. Keep current with regulatory developments to ensure the implementation of appropriate operational procedures, including the refinement and maintenance of automated and manual applications.
● 5+ years experience in a progressive financial industry.
● Strong mathematical background and superior analytical skills.
● Strong operational background in both banking and brokerage.
● Strong organizational skills including ability to research, schedule, analyze and present investigative findings.
● Have a propensity for details and accuracy.
● Flexibility to adapt to constant change with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
● Rules modeling and implementation skills.
● Data mining proficiency.
● Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and project management skills.
● Requires solid technical skills in financial analysis, preferably experience with fraud loss trend analysis and metrics reporting.
● In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required with heavy emphasis in Access, Excel and Power Point.
● Enjoys working in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
● Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
● Ability to work under pressure, often against tight deadlines.
● Proven ability to utilize creative talent to develop and create new reporting models encompassing multiple requests from different business units.