Senior OnBase Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
- Prepare technical requirements and solution design based on functional requirements.
- Deliver assigned projects covering full lifecycle from development to production go-live.
- Maintain/ refine existing content management solutions to meet future service requirements including, but not limited to: document imaging (scan, sweep, etc), advanced capture, document/content management (basic configuration, folders, etc), document import processes (DIP, COLD), workflow, html forms, and unity forms.
- Build reports leveraging the Hyland Report Services and Reporting Dashboards modules and/or write custom SQL scripts against the OnBase Oracle database for support and administration purposes.
- As needed, leverage OnBase API, C# and/or VBScript to further enhance OnBase solutions to enable user adoption and meet business process needs.
- Develop interfaces between OnBase and other applications using Hyland's Unity toolkit, external database links, API/web services and/or custom integration applications to link enterprise applications with OnBase solutions, achieving a seamless user experience.
- Differentiate configuration between controlled environments and migrate changes through the development lifecycle, per established dev/ops procedures.
- Provide back-up for the administration and maintenance of the ECM application. Ability to partner with the application administrator to develop tools that enable automation where applicable.
- Assess new Hyland modules to determine how the added functionality would enhance service offerings. Assist in identifying a strategic roadmap and associate service model for implementation and ongoing support.
- A minimum of 5 years professional information technology experience with 3-5 years' experience as a developer working with OnBase.
- Previous experience working as a developer on full lifecycle projects leveraging SDLC methodology including waterfall and agile approaches to project implementation.
- Experience in the configuration and setup of ECM document imaging, document management, document import processing, workflow, electronic forms (html, unity) and reporting modules.
- Familiarity configuring and supporting OnBase API, C# and/or VBScript within an ECM solution design.
- Ability to use SQL scripting for the creation of reports or database queries.
- Highly motivated with very strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written) skills, and the ability to work effectively independently or as a team.
- Flexibility to balance competing initiatives, multi-task between projects and applications, and adapt to changing business operations.
- Executes strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment that values positive, collegial relationships among co-workers.
- Experience with the administration tools for enterprise content management software, including security/user group management, SSO integration, AD/LDAP integration and daily maintenance tasks to ensure steady-state production.
- OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator, OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator, OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (API) professional.
- Knowledge of and experience with BizTalk integration for OnBase and/or API/web service technology.
- Familiarity with Service Now, SharePoint 2016, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project.
- Experience in a higher education setting.