We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Oil and Gas Pipelines Senior Project Manager, we'll count on you to:
- Plan, direct and monitor all aspects of large multidiscipline projects or medium-sized projects with high degree of technical complexity, typically in excess of $5 million and involving a large project staff
- Produce and coordinate several projects concurrently
- Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
- Conduct schematic, design development and contract document work sessions at project sites in conjunction with Project Managers, appropriate technical professionals and other disciplines
- Coordinate staffing and workload through entire project development to complete documents on schedule
- Work with the Business/Accounting Manager, Project Controller or Company Controller and Department Manager or Managing Principal for project reviews
- Implement QA/QC procedures
- Execute training for personnel as established by strategic plans
- Supervise large project staffs and act as mentor for less-experienced Project Managers
- Maintain professional engineering registration
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years project management experience for oil & gas pipeline projects.
- MS Office and MS Project experience is required (Access experience would be plus)
- Demonstrated business development and strategic planning skills
- Good communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Current PE or ability to obtain a PE is a plus
- Experience with Local Distribution Companies (LDCs) for Transmission, Station and Distribution projects a plus.
- Experience with LNG, LPG, Compression Stations a plus