High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named . We were also recently named one of the by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Senior O365 / Exchange / Active Directory Specialist to provide technical leadership for our expanding team in Houston, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
You'll be joining Catapult’s growing infrastructure solutions team to deliver Office 365 and Exchange implementations and migrations for Catapult clients primarily in the Houston area.
You'll work closely with some of the best Microsoft professionals in the industry and have access to the tools and resources you need to successfully solve our clients' business challenges.
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and work independently when necessary
- Desire to support the Catapult sales team in opportunity pursuits
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Experience deploying and configuring Office 365
- Experienceworking with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) for on-prem and cloud solutions
- Experience with Active Directory / Exchange on-prem and cloud
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Flexibility to travelpart-time15% when required
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult was recently named a Texas Monthly magazine 2017 Best Place to Work!