Job ID : 30514
First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens Bank a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed with First Citizens Bank are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
As a Senior Office 365 Engineer, you will be a member of the bank’s Enterprise Systems Management team. This role will provide subject matter expertise in migration and support of Exchange Online, InTune and Office 365 core services.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of work experience as a Systems Engineer in an enterprise data center environment with at least 2 years of working as an Office 365 Engineer.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years of work experience as a Systems Engineer in an enterprise data center environment with at least 2 years of working as an Office 365 Engineer.
• Minimum 4 years of experience of working in the enterprise customer arena.
• Minimum 4 years of experience of MS Exchange and Office 365 migration and support of migration tasks.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with designing an Exchange 2007 - 2016 infrastructure.
• Experience with designing Exchange Online solutions.
• Knowledge of how to leverage supporting technologies for Exchange 2007 - 2016 & Office 365.
• Strong experience with the design and implementation of Exchange 2007 - 2016 & Office 365 in medium to large enterprise environments (5,000+ users).
• Experience with Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM).
• Experience with Azure (Reporting \ Azure AD \ Azure ADRMS \ Azure MFA).
• Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
• Extensive experience performing discovery and writing scoping and levels of effort for delivering solutions that meet customer business, functional, and technical requirements.
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Ability to explain technical procedures in business terms so that customers understand.
• Ability to develop strategic customer relationships, gain trust, and respect for the team.
• Basic project planning and management
• Ability to be on call 24 x 7 x 365.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science.
• Banking or financial services industry experience.