ERM is seeking Mid level to Senior Occupational, Health and Safety Consultant to play a key role in delivery of EHS services in Redmond, WA. The successful candidate will work on a variety of technically challenging projects with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties.
- Deliver world-class Occupational HS/IH program solutions for clients with complex technical/regulatory and performance improvement issues in targeted sectors.
- Provide oversight and maintain technical depth, expertise, and credibility through involvement in aspects of key project work.
- Plan and execute system safety reviews such as qualitative exposure assessments or process hazards analysis, and generate reports with results analysis with recommendations.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand concerns and plan for next steps to close out IH concerns.
- Perform environmental compliance assessments to determine facility or project's applicable environmental and/or health and safety regulatory requirements, corporate standards, or management systems.
- Work with new Real Time IH equipment and trouble shoot if necessary
- Have some experience with Qualitative exposure assessments and chemical approval.
- Provide general on-site compliance support at client facilities.
- Collaborate with other ERM global practitioners to execute EHS compliance and Industrial Hygiene projects.
- 7+ years of relevant EHS/IH occupational health and safety experience working substantially with technical clients, preferably with the technology, bio-pharma, and/or power sectors
- B.S. in Industrial Safety, Hygiene, Engineering, Public Health or closely related discipline (M.S. is a plus).
- Certifications in field: CIH, CAC, PE, or similar registration highly desirable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with client and users.
- Ability to communicate clearly regarding all aspects related to given work assignments.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.