Senior Occupancy Planner
Being in the forefront
As a Senior Occupancy Planner, you’ll be assisting with the development of migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual moves as well as facilitates and/or resolves planning issues identified in the customer planning meetings. You will ensure that planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space; recommend educate and enforce space policies/standards, procedures and protocols and notifies client of customer requested exceptions; and as necessary, assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership.
Having the know-how
You’ll need to have a great knowledge in Corporate Real Estate. In this role, you will prepare and update project status reports on actual seat demand versus projected seat demand at the building level also report the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes as required. You’ll be charged with assembling, updating and reporting the top-down and bottoms-up seat count projections collected at the group-level for an annual planning horizon and work with the client to reconcile discrepancies with tops-down projections as well as track and report actual seat demand at the group level.
Being a trailblazer and breaking new ground
To be successful in this role, you should be able to ensure accurate reporting of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations communication channels will exist with:
• Move Coordination team to review and approve moves, develop migration plan and conduct facility audits
• Business Unit leadership to collect headcount forecasts, resolve headcount forecast discrepancies between leadership’s numbers and those collected at the group-level;
• Corporate Finance group to gather Top-Down projections
• Corporate Real Estate to review and resolve planning forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
• Collaborate with Project Management and Facility Management
• Project management to review stacking strategies and to provide workload forecast related to project moves that are planned to occur based on occupancy plans/strategy.
• Other Sr. Occupancy Planners to ensure cross campus/portfolio strategy plans are developed.
Sound like you? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
A Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Design or related field is required; also along with minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in corporate environment. Previous experience in space/occupancy planning at a strategic level, plus experience with interior office renovations is highly desirable.