Sparkhound, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is an IT services company that was established in 1998 with one goal in mind: to make a meaningful impact on client organizations by redefining how companies usetechnologyto solve business challenge
We make it happen by investing in smart, service-driven professionals who love what they do and pursue solutions that push conventional boundaries. At Sparkhound we value people, and we believe ours are No. 1 in the business.
Sparkies have dynamic career opportunities and work on cutting-edge projects every day. They earn highly competitive compensation packages that include health, retirement and continuing education. And they get the job done, while having a great time at work and giving back to the community! Are you ready to join our pack?
We are seeking O365 Engineers who will be responsible for leadership and deliver of project bases assignments, include the analysis, design and architecture, deployment and support of the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
As an O365 Engineer, you will:
· Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
· Work with solution teams to develop offerings and perform as a solution architect for new business opportunities and proposals. You will develop architectures and provide guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, otherdatabases.
· Demonstrate your consultative capabilities by providing value added information to clients for connecting technology and business value in the solutions that you develop. You will be an O365 evangelist responsible for educating clients on the benefits of using the O365 platform and Sparkhound’s value proposition.
· Participate and lead architectural discussions with clients as you build new cloud solutions and help customers migrate applications and services to the O365 platform.
· Possess a strong background in Enterprise-level architecture design and engineering of industry standard (best-of-breed) core infrastructuretechnologies.
· Mentor and/or lead 1-2 teammates in the development of consultative and technical skills to maintain a high performance customer delivery team.
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful:
· Four-yeardegree (or work experience equivalent) and 5+ years of experience with a proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies, to include architectureexperience in O365. This includes proven design, planning and implementation with O365. Additionally, hands on migration / deployment experience in the O365 environment is required.
· Ability to understand the business needs and propose a technology solution that addresses the associated requirements.
· Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of a mid-size to enterprise-level organization.
· Ability to work equally as effective independently or in a team environment.
· Assist sales and consulting team in driving new opportunities and educating clients on applicable technology solutions.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills and applicable experience in two or more of the following technical roles:
§ Microsoft System Center Suite:
· System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
· System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH)
· System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
· System Center Operations Manger (SCOM)
· System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM)
§ Microsoft Intune
Unified Communications & Collaboration
§ Office 365: Exchange Online, Lync Online, OneDrive for Business
· Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
· DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure Connect
§ Exchange Server - 2007, 2010, or 2013
§ Lync Server – 2010 or 2013
§ Lync Server – Enterprise Voice Services
§ Skype for Business (S4B)
§ Cisco Unified Communications
§ Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM/CCM)
§ AWS – Amazon Web Services
§ Microsoft Azure
§ AD Connect / DirSync Services
§ VMWare vCloud Air
§ Citrix CloudPlatform
§ Microsoft Hyper-V
§ VMWare ESXi
§ Citrix XenServer
§ VDI (Microsoft or Citrix)
General Infrastructure Services
§ Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
§ Windows Server Roles
§ Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
§ DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure Connect
§ Windows Clustering
§ Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
§ Direct Access
§ Remote Desktop Services
§ Forefront Identity Manager 2010
§ Microsoft Identity Manager 2015
§ XenApp v6.0+
§ XenDesktop v5.0+
§ XenServer v5.0+
§ XenMobile v9.0+
§ NetScaler (VPX, MPX, SDX) v9.0+
What Else Would Help Me Stand Out?
· Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
· Microsoft Certified System Expert (MCSE)
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
· Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA)
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Engineer
· VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
· VMWare Certified Associate (VCA)
· Citrix CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V (Virtualization)
· Citrix CCA-N, CCP-N (Networking)
· Citrix CCP-M (Mobility)