ThousandEyes Network Engineers are responsible for all network operations, scaling our network, ensuring network reliability as well as developing and deploying tools to support the network.
We're looking for talented and highly proficient network engineers with hands-on experience on datacenter networking.
Apply for this role if you:
- Are a fast learner
- Are comfortable working with new technologies
- Are exceptional with network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and DNS
- Have advanced knowledge of network security including IDS, DDoS, Firewalls, and other distributed attack schemes
- Have experience with configuration management systems and automating network operations activities
- Have good network troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Have good understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications in the datacenter space
Bonus points if you have experience with or are knowledgeable about some GNU/Linux distro.
Our infrastructure technology stack:
- Palo Alto Networks