Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation. This candidate must display a high-level of professionalism and sound judgment at all times by promoting superior service to RFA clients. Our ideal candidate will have experience providing IT support to cross functional teams. Specifically, the Senior Network Engineer will interact directly with our high-profile, elite client base ensuring they receive our first-rate service. This position will be responsible for all network and security designs, implementations, and day-to-day support for various client networkinfrastructures. The Senior Network Engineer will also be an integral part in handling various networking functions including security and firewalling while leveraging their Cisco expertise.
In this role you will:
- Prepare complex network designs for new and existing client site establishments, site relocations, network upgrades, network expansions. (added value knowledge in disaster recovery).
- Implement and maintain logical design models (L2/L3, spanning tree, VTP, VLANs, WLAN, physical cabling), remote VPN software, network control protocols (QOS, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP), and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA), telecommunication (Cisco Voip) .
- Provide Tier 3 support for all network and data communication issues including private and internet circuits, routing protocols, VPN connectivity, WAN optimization, hardware, and 3rd party vendor connectivity.
- Research networking issues and products as required and leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions while using appropriate judgment in applying effective resolutions.
- Properly address and prioritize tasks based on urgent and highly-sensitive RFA client needs and manage appropriate/realistic expectations to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Responsible for configuring IPSec VPN tunnels, IP communication, and routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Leverage a strong knowledge of equipment, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing efficiency.
You should be an expert in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent level of hands-on experience
- 7-10 years of related IT experience in a Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet.
- Must have 5+ years of network engineering experience.
- Must have CCIE certification or in progress.
- Experience in Data Center Design.
- Has been involved in Network Design Architect work.
- Advanced Routing and Switching Experience with Juniper Switches. (added value knowledge in Cisco, Meraki)
- Must be able to travel to Israel ,Europe ,Australia.
- Must have handzone knowledge fortigate firewall experience
- Must have handzone knowledge,configuration and deploy Juniper,Cisco switches \ routers experience.
- Must have handzone knowledge Cisco WLAN controller \ Meraki
- Impeccable verbal/written communication.
- Strong understanding of routing, WAN/LAN, and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, MPLS).
- Excellent desktop and server troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tool and topology (solarwinds).
We care about you.
LivePerson works hard to create a positive employee experience. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We support our teams with great benefits, like pension plans, paid parental leave, and a competitive 28 days of paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge.