We are looking for Senior Network Engineer for our client in Hilmar, CA
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Job Location: Hilmar, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Must be able to determine business requirements and provide detailed designs
- Hands on Engineer with Knowledge in the following Network Technologies to include Cisco, Extreme Routers, Switches, Cisco/F5 Load-Balancers, VPN concentrators, DNS as well as others for all data centers and branches
- In-depth understanding and troubleshooting of web based applications, local and geographical load balancing, forward and reverse proxies
- Excellent understanding and hands-on knowledge of DNS, web load balancing, URL filtering, content filtering, IP addressing, IP address management, policy development and deployment a must
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in QOS design and implementation and network zoning is required for this position
- Strong Hands on architect/engineering level experience on Cisco Nexus, 6500, 3800, 3900, 3700, 3500 & 2900 is required. Experience with Extreme Network is a great plus.
- Strong Cisco Nexus 7K, 9K expertise and virtualization is required for this position
- Must have design and deployment experience in MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, STP, Ether Channels, OTV, VPC,VDC, and Cisco ACI and SDWAN
- Be able to independently configure and deploy Cisco and Extreme routers, switches, routing
- Familiar with project delivery methodologies as related to network infrastructure.
- Ability to maintain excellent network documentation using Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills a must
- Must be able to support weekend / after-hours network deployments
- 7 to 10 years of network experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network/Web/DMZ/Internet Infrastructures
- BS in Computer Science or any engineering discipline or Information Systems preferred
- CCIE, CCNP, certification is a great plus.