Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 171 days ago
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us'video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Senior Network Administrator, we'll count on you to:
• Conceive, analyze and design networking solutions that meet requirements for corporation’s data, voice and video communications
• Evaluate complex communications products for their usefulness to the company
• Advise management on benefits, implications and risks of changing or implementing innovative networking technologies
• Understand needs of corporation and provide technical support for communications network, its bandwidth, protocols, topologies and architectures
• Work independently to solve problems and recommend solutions
• Maintain smooth workflow and uninterrupted service on active network installation, and upgrade projects to include time schedules, work plans and tests for network implementations
• Work unsupervised with vendors, with all areas of IT and with technical consultants, both internally and externally, to address issues for all aspects of communications environment
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience with administration and support of technology systems
• Experience on project design and implementation of complex infrastructure systems
• Proficiency in Network Admin II functions
• In-depth technical knowledge of network and systems architectures and technologies
• Attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture
Cisco Unified Communications design, implementation, operational support for on prem and cloud based solutions including:
Unfied Communications Manager
Call Manager Express/SRST
Unified Border Element
Contact Center Express
Cisco Emergency Responder
Trunking with Sip,E1/ T1(CAS,CCS), FXS /FXO etc.
Videoconfencing services utilizing:
Webex Room Kit endpoints
Expressway C and E
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
: United States-Nebraska-Omaha
: RegularBusinessClass: Marketing and Admin
: Dec 22, 2018
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity.
USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
At HDR, health and safety matters.
Job 80 out of 154 Previous| 76 77 78 79 80 |Next