Keysight is looking for an experienced, technical, solution-selling professional for the wireless communications market. This individual will work closely with local sales teams to identify and close sales opportunities at a major strategic account. This position is focused on growing sales of Keysight’s 2G/3G, 4G LTE, and 5G network emulation solutions.
This Specialist will be responsible for taking share from competitors, creating new opportunities, managing a growing funnel, developing strong customer relationships, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Success in this role requires close teamwork with Sales partners, Applications Engineers, and Business Development Engineers to qualify and prioritize opportunities.
The Network Emulation Solutions (NES) Specialist position is for a highly motivated sales professional with responsibilities for:
- Exceeding sales metrics by increasing revenue spend for assigned account with Keysight 3G/4G/5G NES products.
- Developing and maintaining assigned account plans which outline how sales goals will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Regularly identifying new opportunities within assigned account and applying the appropriate action and resources to win the business.
- Working closely with the Inside Sales Manager to maximize sales through opportunity qualification, prioritization and executing what is needed to win deals.
- Building and managing a strong sales funnel that shows consistent growth with a steady flow of sales resulting from it.
- Driving the sales process, managing opportunities and complex issues that require leadership and coordination with technical staff, divisions and other organizations.
- Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to Keysight’s product/service/solutions strategies.
- Teaming up with Marketing to create demand for Keysight’s products and services.
- Time and account management process to execute many customer contacts (F2F, phone, web, etc.) on a weekly basis.
- Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Continuously learning new products, solutions, applications and technologies.
This position is compensated by a 60% salary and 40% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the sales target is exceeded.
- This position requires at least 7-10 years of sales experience with an emphasis on winning competitive sales through exceptional account and time management.
- Strong understanding of wireless communications market.
- Passion for continuous learning in emerging technologies and professional selling.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal cross functional teams.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Sound business judgment with organization & negotiation skills.
- Effective presentation and problem solving skills.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education/experience is beneficial.
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
- Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions.
- Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to "win" with creative thinking.
- Can identify economic drivers of the customer’s business and key individual value drivers.
- Ability to create a vision, convey the message in a persuasive manner and demonstrate a drive to succeed.
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives.
- Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires lots of quality customer interaction, and wants to earn recognition.